Best Thought & Wishes For Guru Parv
- Guru is aspiration
Guru is inspiration
- Celebrate Gurpurab with your
loved ones/friends and family,
and enjoy Guru Ji’s Divine Love and Blessings
- “Nanak Naam chardi Kala
Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala”
On Guru Nanak Devji’s Birthday wishing
Babaji’s blessings are with you.
- There is but One God, His name is Truth, He is the Creator, He fears none, he is without hate, He never dies, He is beyond the cycle of births & death, He is self-illuminated, He is realized by the kindness of the True Guru. He was True in the beginning, He was True when the ages commenced & have ever been True, He is also True now.
- Through the Guru, I have obtained the Lord’s spiritual wisdom. I have obtained the Sublime Essence of the Lord. My mind is imbued with the Love of the Lord; I drink in the Sublime Essence of the Lord.
- Nanak Naam jahaaz hai, jo chadhe so uttre paar
Jehda thalle reh gaya, Nanak Nahi jimme vaar
- May Guru Nanak Dev Ji inspire you to achieve all your goals, bless you with peace and bestow you with eternal joy and happiness. Happy Gurpurab
Guru Nanak Jayanti
Guru Nanak is the first Guru (Adi Guru) of Sikhs. Their followers address them with the names of Guru Nanak, Baba Nanak, and Nanakshah. The name of Talwandi was further reversed in the name of Nanak
Guru Nanak Dev was born on April 15, 1469, n a place named Talwandi. His father Kalyan Chand was a farmer. They got married at the age of 16. He also had two sons named Srichand and Lakshmichand.
Guru Nanak’s Education
Because Guru Nanak Dev was knowledgeable from his birth, he used to serve the people and motivated him to adopt virtue. Along with the beliefs of superstitions, creed and idol worship, Ekeshwar gave the message.
From 3 weeks before Guru Gava or Puru Parab, people of Sikh religion get Prabhat Ferry while reciting Bhajan Kirtan. In Gurdwaras, there is an intense text of the Guru Granth Sahib. On the occasion of Guru Gava, religious texts are decorated and Shabad kirtan is done. After this, the floats of the monarch and pun प्यारी are taken out and the collective banquet ie anchor is organized.